Friday, December 3, 2010

.:. Reverb 10 .:.

Well, I know that I am late... but I am starting today!!

And I'll start with the first prompt and I'll trying to be fast to reach the third one... lol

I'm in love with Reverb 10 because is a way for me to practice my english writing!!

Soo... let's start!!


One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)
When I was reading Alie's blog yesterday, her thoutghs inspired me in different ways. So I can say that there are two words this years, as Alie said!! 
Story and Teacher!!
Story: this word is the one!! This year lots of things happened in my life, good ones and bad ones. But most of all was for me to grown up as a person, and I learned so many greatfull things that my story will never be the same again. I feel myself more mature and knowing what I really want for me, my career, my life (spiritually, emotionally...). I was molded by a new way of thinking and doing all my rotine. It's something amazing!! And I feel like God is the responsible for that... because I re-started to let Him take care of my life!!
Teacher: as an english teacher I could see and feel that all I really wanted was to be capable to pass what I've learned to others!! And this year I started to teach youngers in a Technical Course... I teach Ethics and Tax Law and I am definitely in love with my students, my classes and to see that I can do something with pleasure!!
Next year, I want to be capable of more. Teach more. Learn more. Increase my story day by day.
.....................................

What is Reverb 10?
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.


1 comment:

  1. Ale u have inspired me to choose a word of the year for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete