Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.:. Reverb 10 .:.

Well... I'm back!!


December 7 – Community Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)
I found an online community on facebook virtual games. I could see and be part (for a while) of a community whose people do erevything online, they buy houses, cars, furniture, they decorate their houses and they even marry online. It's fantastic to observe how people can be in the virtual world what they are not in real life and  what can lead them to let it all affect the real life. 
Now, in my real life I could join in this year the academic world (but in the other side). I am a teacher now and I could start to answer my personal doubts about this amazing new (for me) world.

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)
The last thing I did was a scrapbooking agenda to be drawn in Rachel's BlogI used scrapbooking paper, fabric, ribbons, buttons ... check it out here. I want to do more scrapbooking stuff... cause I really miss it in my life!! 
December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why? 
(Author: Alice Bradley) 
I let go of all the feelings of guilt for having done something that has not 
really been the way I wanted or the way I thought it should be. 
I stopped blaming myself for nothing.

..........................


What is Reverb 10?
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. 
Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out 
reverberations for the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment