Saturday, December 4, 2010

.:. Reverb 10 .:.

December 3 – Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (Author: Ali Edwards)
It was the first week of August when I had to introduce myself to the first class on Ethics, 40 students, all looking at me attentively.
I've always been shy, never spoke in public, afraid to answer the phone, then that moment was very special.
I could hear my voice echoing through the halls of the school, since students held a silent unimaginable, I could feel my heart pounding and slowly, seeing the reaction of students in each look, and then feel my heart slow down and finally felt that this was where I should be at that very moment! It was perfect! I found my calling!
............................

What is Reverb 10?
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment