Wednesday, December 8, 2010

.:. Reverb 10 .:.

December 8 – Beautifully Different. 


Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

It's really difficult to think about because I'm always the same way ever... lol

But something that makes me different ... well I guess ... my friends make me feel and be different somehow (I don't know if they can get what I mean). When I am with my friends around I get really happy and satisfied and I am thankfull to have trully friends, those who grown up with me, those who I had something or somewhere in common, those who I know are always there for me. It really makes me feel different and feel the joy in my life. Feel alive. Share friendship. What an interesting thing!
Now I can think in more things to describe what makes me beautifully different: I am a lawyer and it's what I choosed to be and now that I know the real reasons for that, it makes me want more of my profession; I am a teacher because I love to study and to share what I learn or have learned during my life - it is passion; I am a scrapper who loves all kinds of crafts and wish to have enough time to spend doing lots of beautifull things; I discovered that I really like to talk in public - but I am shy; I am generous and comprehensive - even when it's not necessary; I am christian because I found all the reasons to have a better live in Christ alone. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment